Thursday, November 27, 2008

SEVEN ELEVEN

7th 11 2008 (Fri)-First thing I did this morning, whispered to abg his birthday wish. Yes, he is 32 years today. This year, no more surprise party as the next day (8th Nov) I had my final exam. For me, I always want to be the first in doing things for abg, and for our family. My concern is more to our family attachment. If possible I want to have a secure attached family as it will affect the way our kids will grow up and the direction of our family.

When talk about this, it rekindled my memories on my Life Span class when we were discussing on Levinson Cycle of life theory. At the age of 30-33 people tend to have a syndrome of grass is green. Meaning to say..the most chaotic and challenging time of a person's life is during this age. according Levinson, at these ages, people who are married wanted to get free from the wedlock, yet for those who are not married, they wanted to get a spouse. another example for couples who have kids, they are having hectic life with the kids and wanted to get rid from it, yet for those who do not have kids, they are really amused to have one. What ever the theory says, for me, i want to stay focus to do the best for my family and job ahead. And I am happy with what I have now

Back to abg's birthday celebration, I secretly bought him small cake, Nabihah was eager to dress up in her favourite outfit-baju kurung. She always said :"Nabihah nak pakai baju cantik (baju kurung) macam ibu". Thus, with her tudung the moment abg reached home she shouted from far.."abah..ibu ada beli kek utk abah" Hilang surprise. I've already told her not to tell abah, coz want it to be something un expected.

For abang..a very warmth birthday wish for you..thanks for being a lovely husband and superb dad to lil nabihah.

Whatever it is, abg's birthday celebration is more merrier with Nabihah. Enjoy the pictures

The card

Abg's & Nabihah's favorite cake-chocolate cake

Nabihah's favourite event-potong kek

That night, I treated abg at Sakura Crystal as abg said he had tasted most of the food at Secret Recipe. Ok laa..to fulfill birthday boy's wish...

Iced Blended cappuccino for abg

Hot Lemon Honey-you should taste it...very scrumptious


Abg's favorite-Fried Soohon without bean sprouds

I choose mix grill- macam2 ada...

Nabihah-Nasi Goreng Cina

5 comments:

`Ain said...

salam..
what happened to the candle light dinner birthday party plan?reserve for anniversary eh?

saibidina said...

hehhe..takleh le ain..8hb tu na ada exam cam yg na letak dlm entry at last..it pays tu...boleh le simpan utk anivesary nampaknye..hehhe

FishyMilky said...

salam madam... saye melaporkan diri... hihihi... madam saya zatil hidayah, studnt madam class pngenalan bhsa melayu...

glad to see u again...
(after tired explore blogs...)

hows ur day???.. my batch dah konvo 222nov arituh... thanks a lot... 4 all knowledge and advice.. ;p

D'Rimba said...

Sedap nampak makan, tak ajakpun? Mengajar mana sekarang? Bila balik Kuala? Nak kirim laksa kuala...hehehe.....

Salam hari lahir............

D'Rimba said...

Ajar bahasa Melayukan, Marile jenguk blog kulob niha. Macam-macam maklumat iklan adenye....bebeno orang kuale ni macam kome tak tahunye.......Sudi tinggalkan jejak sekali senang. Sekarang tak boleh nak tambah dalam blog tak tahu kenapa.