Thursday, November 27, 2008

AT LAST..IT PAYS

8th Nov 2008 (Sat)-Today is my final exam for Lifespan class. It means my final day for my final subject at UM, insya Allah. after this I have to concentrate only on finishing my Project Paper. Abang & Nabihah sent me to UM as my class starts at 12pm and will end at 12am and on that particular day the class ended at 12.15am. Abg has to entertain Nabihah (again like usual every time I have to be out for quite sometimes abg has to play his role, bring Nabihah to her favorite spot, where else-THE ZOO NEGARA) "It's ok abg...after this NO MORE UM..NO MORE CLASSES, God wills.

We spent more than 12 hours doing so many things for our final exam class. Among the activities were:

a)Final exam part 2 (as we have been given part 1)

b)Discussion on last chapter of the subject (Death & dying)

c)Song lyrics critics

d)Power point presentation

e)Movie critics

f)The most awaited event...PRESENTATION OF OUR SCRAP BOOK ON IRISH BOY

Let me share with you all on our strong determination and high effort in ensuring our scrap book complete according to the storyline given (i did write it in the previous entry). To Kak Jumi and Syikin...Thanks for your fullest cooperation..at least its worth to stay up until 4am every day for a couple of weeks. My lecturer said: "A very GOOD scrap book and EXCELLENT presentation"

Not to forget my colleagues..thanks for the help and information rendered..you all are very superb!I owe u all a LOT! and for me..this is the FIRST experience in my life doing a scarap book...very precious insight and valuable knowledge for me.

The cover page

Acknowledgement-TQ every body



Our team members-Me and Syikin

The other member-K Jumi

Table of content

The world map of Ireland

The neighborhood-in Ireland

Enough of part 1 of the csrap book..I'll share more later. Back to our final day class, we only stopped for performing prayers. It really stunned me as this is my first time having non Muslim lecturer in UM (in UIA quite several times)yet she allowed us to perform prayer. If I could recall, we were not allowed to perform prayer when we had our class with this one Muslim lecturer. Until to the extend, we had to sneak out from class during Maghrib time, purposely for our solat. And at that particular time, our non Muslim classmate would back us up by saying that we went to the toilet. For me this is a sensitive issue, how about you all out there??

With my dr. Diana I've learn a lot..the way she approaches our class is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. She would entertain every single request from her students, NO NEGATIVE QUALIFIERS yet she gave us THANK YOU card for every single person in the class. Personally, for me that is the proper way approaching a PERSON per say, rather than building a barrier between a lecturer and students. On top of all, this is the way the MUSLIMS lecturers should communicate with students.

Lastly..I want to share with you on the activities conducted during that day...how we want to be remembered after our death. so we were asked so called to create and decorate a memorial or tomb.
Various ways people want to be remembered by their relatives & friends

No comments: