Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HECTIC STUDENT'S LIFE

Sept 08-My hectic and tiring schedule resume even in Ramadan, what i mean particularly my weekly observation for Life span class and our scrap book on Irish boy have not start yet. Sometimes I do lost my patience when every night I have to stay up or wake up early just to finish my weekly observation. Luckily for this time, our lecturer Dr. Diana said the observation would be only 4 (according to age where she will let us know later). When this happen, abang will always tell me to be more patience as this is my last paper, after this no more staying up late, waking early as 3am just to finish those things. After this only my Project Paper is waiting for me. And his words really cool me down. And because of his support as well, taking care of our 34 months Nabihah.

Attending this Life Span class makes me more understand the importance of early development of a child. Once in class Dr. Di did discuss that early separation and early detachment of a child during her childhood will lead to unsuccessful relationship in adulthood. It strike my mind that teenagers delinquencies and unsuccessful marriage could be as a result of unsuccessful child bearing during a person's childhood. Dr Di once said "a victim will always be the victimizer" and its proven and can be seen a lot to many of the world political leader today.

enough on that, let us share some of my observation conducted during this semester class..which I could say..IT REALLY GIVES ME SOME INSIGHT AND NEW METHOD OF LEARNING...EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING

those observations are:
1) 30/8/2008
Infants & toddlers (6 months - 24 months)
Thank you to adik Muhammad Ashraf Mohd Azam

2)13/9/2008
Reflection Paper on Mid term activity
Play approach

3) 20/9/2008
Early childhood (2-7 years)
Thank you to adik Wan Afif Jazimin Wan Mazlan

4)27/9/2008
Adolescence (13-20 years)
Thank you to Miss Aizadatul Adawiyah Che Ismail

5)2/11/2008
Late adulthood (60 years and above)
Thank you to En Mohd Shuhaimi Abu Jamin

Last but not least, we have to submit our take home test part one (which was given on 2nd Nov 08) on 8th Nob 2008 which consisted of 8 MAIN questions. And the peak of the day is that we have to undergo a 12 hours exam day (with many other activities) YOU DONT BELIEVE ME??!!BELIEVE ME< ITS NOT KIDDING..so guys..wish me luck for my last paper

No comments: