Friday, August 8, 2008

08 08 08

08 08 08 (Friday)-Beautiful & perfect date, but perhaps I could say it does not bring anything significant, rather than:

a) Abg still going for his SOJT (early in the morning before he left home, he said to Nabihah : Nabihah behave, listen to ibu, abah nak work lama..nanti abah beli baju gambor cat, ok. And Nabihah nodded with her eyes were still closed.

b)This week only left Nabihah and me since nyah, yam and aculid going back to Parit for onyang's kenduri (kenduri turun batu and welcoming Ramadhan)

c)I still stuck in completing my presentation for my Life Span class with Dr. Diana (satu2 lecturer mat salleh kat Fakulti Pendidikan (Kaunseling)di UM)

d)Thesis yg dah diapprove since the past 4 months yet I havents start with either chapter 1.

e)I still not feeling very well after 5 days on MC, badan masih lagi lemah2 dan cepat penat..tapi kerja mesti diteruskan...BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Itu je kot..tetapi selalu membuatkan aku sesak nafas, especially perkara no 1...I keep on wondering, camne la org yg hubby 6 bulan kat offshore tu.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

redhalah... apa lagi CD.. sebab tu kita dapat hubby yg sat jer tinggal kan kita.. hehehe

N.I.S. said...

Sabo ye CD, ia menjadikan kita isteri yang tabah dan bersedia menghadapi apa jua kemungkinan..insya-Allah!!

saibidina said...

TQ kawan2..at least it was arelief for me...:)

JALAN REBUNG said...

che din,

bawak banyak bersabor ...che din carik cermin pastu che din bagi kaunseling pada diri che din ...