Friday, September 4, 2009

IQRAI YA NABIHAH

3sept 2009-Today is the 2nd day nabihah started to read her Iqra' Book, which I bought from IIUM educare. Reason being, the ultimate is due to my frustration. I have registered her to enroll in Iqra class since last year, yet they have to prioritize children 5 and 6 years first. So I decided, this year I cannot procrastinate but to start teaching Nabihah..becaues I am her mum.

I have to admit that before this mak has given me the Iqra book and asked me to teach Nabihah myself. As mak said, "kamu le ajar..dah kamu ibunye..nape nak harap org plak"..yes i agreed and my reason..my daughter still samall and tup2 she's going to be 4 end of this year. Masyaalalh time runs very fast.and because of my excitement to see Nabihah able to read at her early age (like I did, I khatam quran at the age of 6) like me. And most importanlt, I totally understand that the responsibility of educating kids lies on the hand of parents..Ya allah..rabbi yassir..

Back to Nabihah's story, since that, every time when we reach home the first thing she grab is her Iqra book "Ibu nak baca Quran" she said...even every morning she will fing her Iqra book first, and for me and abg the most relief part is when she's willing to learn and she is a fast leaner..kids..hati masih suci bersih..Last nite, abg was a bit late for his terawih just because Nabihah insisted him to teach her reciting the Iqra until 3 pages...

"abah ajar le kakak, nak baca Quran ni.."


1 comment:

onnie said...

assalamualaikum ustaz saibi ....
ingat x lg kwn lama u niiii....? :P